With the improvement of national economy and mechanization, the demand and consumption of lubricating oil are also increasing which lead to high volume waste oil generated each year. In order to help client recover and reuse the waste lubricating oil, our company developed the waste lubricating oil recovery technology based on distillation. The waste oil regeneration technology shows great market potential with energy saving and environmental friendly functions.
Brief introduction of international waste oil recycling process
||Pretreatment --- sulfuric acid --- clay
||Meinken process and IFP process
||Solvent extraction--- distillation--- clay
||Pretreatment --- Distillation---Solvent extraction --- clay
||Membrane filtration ---clay refining
||VMAT process, REG process
||Pretreatment --- Thin film evaporation ---clay refining
||Walter process, RT process
||Pretreatment --- Distillation--- Hydrogenation
||KIT process, Revivoil process
||Direct contact hydrogenation regeneration process
||Puralube process, DCH process
||Flash dehydration ---metal sodium treatment ---distillation
||Recyclon process, ENTRA process
Waste Lubricating Oil Recovery Process method:
- Pretreatment: sedimentation, filtration and chemical treatment;
- Remove the moisture and low boiling substances in the feedstock by distillation;
- Removal fuel oil in feedstock
- Distill off the base oil fraction by short-path distillation;
- Decolorization by Clay refining and fixed bed adsorption refining.
Main technical features:
- Can reduce material corrosion to equipment by reasonable pretreatment process; ensure the high quality of product;
- Can reduce the distillation of the material within the distillation temperature, with very high degree of vacuum (absolute pressure can be less than 0.1Pa);
- The flash point of the regenerated base oil can be ensured by distillation column;
- Reduce the residence time at high temperature; lower the heat load to minimum;
- The scraping film system makes the material evenly distributed on the surface of the evaporator, which increases the heat transfer to the feedstock.
- The unique design of the scraper film effectively avoids the problem of coking and scaling of lubricating oil;
- Fixed bed clay decolorization device: continuous production, effectively improve the labor efficiency;
- High automation degree, with Siemens PLC control or DCS control.